Friday, June 16, 2006

The Day We Won


You never feel the way I found on the street, under the stairway, in the eyes of a condensed cup of milk. I think being lost for days is a good thing. An honest thing. If ever you find me wandering around in fields of barley, tap my shoulder and shake your head. I know you never wanted it this way.

Formerly in the top 10 of my favorite music videos ever were:
1. Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
2. Johnny Cash - Hurt (Mark Romanek)
3. Blur - Coffee & TV
4. Bjork - All Is Full Of Love (Chris Cunningham)


Today the two next contenders.

#5 Michael Jackson - Thriller



#6 Blind Melon - No Rain



Rachael had introduced me to BestWeekEver's blog a while ago. Very amusing. I of course was unaware of this cultural phenomenon on TV, seeing that I don't watch TV. But they sure have a lot of readers it seems. Evidence can be found in my visitor stats that shot through the roof when they were so kind to link to my previous post. It was most certainly the 'best week ever' in SitDownStandUp.com visitor stats.

My love realizes that it's all a bit overrated. Then at long last she found the wild chicken she had always been looking for.

Download of the Day
Happy Signed a Record Deal day to Voxtrot.
Voxtrot - Soft & Warm (MP3) via TheLawsHaveChanged
Voxtrot - The Start Of Something (MP3) via EardrumsShallFail
Voxtrot - Raised By Wolves (MP3) via EardrumsShallFail
Voxtrot - Four Long Days (MP3) via CleverTitlesAreSoLastSummer
Voxtrot - Missing Pieces (MP3)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i dont mean to rain on your parade, but isnt it "blind melon"

19:02  
Blogger Wesley Verhoeve said...

haha yes it is. my bad. i always used to do that. Blind Melon vs Lemonheads. fixing that right now!
thanks!

19:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS