Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Day...You Know



After posting my favorite music video, Radiohead's Street Spirit (Fade Out), I went to look for a few of my other very favorite music videos. I will be posting 9 more that together with Street Spirit fill out my top 10 of best music videos ever. IMHO.

#2 Johnny Cash - Hurt (Mark Romanek)



Watch the making of here.
Watch another great Mark Romanek video: Fiona Apple - Criminal + its Making Of.
Also watch Nine Inch Nails - Closer.

This song was of course part of the great set of cd's that Johnny Cash recorded with producer Rick Rubin. Mostly covers this set of songs left us with some great (re)interpretations of classic pop and rock songs. Some below for download.

Download of the Day
Johnny Cash - One (U2 cover) (MP3) via AUPG
Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty) (MP3) via MookaMotel

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS