Tuesday, August 21, 2007

VIDEO: R. Kelly's Trapped In The Closet

WATCH R. Kelly - Trapped In The Closet (Episodes 1-20) (Video)
DOWNLOAD R. Kelly - Real Talk (MP3) via Resonator


Where's my Boy Wonder?

I've never seen any of R.Kelly's Trapped In The Closet. I know, crazy right? I sure have heard about it a lot ever since it started. Maybe I will put some time aside and watch all the episodes (1-12) from 'Season 1' + episodes 13-20 of the 'current season' on IFC. Episodes 21 and 22, the last of the current season, will be added in the next two days as well.

The song above, 'Real Talk', is so Trapped In The Closet it should've just been included. Off of R. Kelly's horrendous new album Double Up

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS