Friday, August 31, 2007

Q-Tip + Common + Kanye + DJ Premier + Pete Rock?

Status Ain't Hood interviewed A Tribe Called Quest's Q-Tip. He spoke about a few things, included the alleged collaborative album with Common.


You Com, you think they'll really let us do this?

Q:I'm going on the road with Common, actually. I start September 22nd, and I'm looking forward to that. He and I, we're going to do an album together, too.
SAH: An entire collaborative album?
Q: Yeah.
SAH: How's that going to work? Are you going to do beats?
Q: Yeah, definitely. I'm going to do a lot of that, and we'll reach out to a Premier or Ye or Pete Rock.

Sigh, if only that would really happen. Read the whole interview here.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS