Thursday, August 30, 2007

LISTEN: Britney Spears - Gimme More (Produced by Nate 'Danja' Hills)

DOWNLOAD Britney Spears - Gimme More (Produced by Nate 'Danja' Hills) (MP3)



A 'sideways' post': My excuse for posting this is that this new Britney Spears track is produced by Timbaland protege Nate Hills aka Danja. It sounds like it could've been on Justin Timberlake or Nelly Furtado's last album. Danja inserts a boastie talk outro to the song in which he calls Britney 'legendary'. I'm not sure if Nate is concerned with his cred level, but he's not winning any points with that one. But he did craft a catchy tune. Britney starts this one off at her gulliest with "It's Britney, bitch." Sort of as gangsta as when JD started throwing diss tracks towards the aforementioned Timbaland and Dr. Dre. Same height too.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I expected somthing worse but I actually liked it by the time it ended. I just wish the song was longer and had less gimme's. Definetly something i'll be dancing to in the club. I liked it lots!

01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS