Thursday, October 04, 2007

NEWS: Jim Jones Signs Label Deal With Sony/BMG

Ms. Info's got the 411 on Jim Jones's future. I wonder if this means his G-Unit deal is now off. Also, Jim Jones showcases another sign of having a Jay-Z fetish.


“I just left the lawyer’s office. I signed a multimillion dollar joint venture with Sony. My boss is Rick Rubin and Hip Hop (Kyambo Joshua) is doing my albums with me. What you think Jay-Z is gonna think about that? What’s crazy is that they gave me the same deal that Un and them fucked up back in the day when they got the Sony/Untertainment deal….I got that joint venture, that 50/50 split, they don’t give those out anymore. That’s a Dame Dash, Ruff Ryders deal. And I’m bout to go crazy with it. I’m gonna be a problem.” Read the full post here.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS