Saturday, August 23, 2008

LISTEN: T.I. - Swagger Like Us ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne

DOWNLOAD T.I. - Swagger Like Us ft. Kanye West, Jay-Z & Lil' Wayne (MP3)

An M.I.A. vocal sample cradles four verses by four of the biggest rappers out there. Kanye West put a little, well...a lot of T-Pain on his vocals and surprisingly delivers the strongest verse of the whole track. Lil' Wayne put even more T-Pain on himself. T.I. finally gets a little lyrical again. And I just had to use this picture. Jigga does Jigga but doesn't really deliver any memorable lines IMHO. But I'm always extra hard on the GOAT. If Weezy would've delivered this verse I would've called it his first great verse probably.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat da hell?! whats with ti an dat girl...well hes still fine

18:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS