Tuesday, August 12, 2008

LISTEN: Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh) (Prod. by Kanye West)

DOWNLOAD Jay-Z - Jockin' Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh) (Prod. by Kanye West) (MP3)

Jay-Z takes the opportunity to shoot a little line or two at Oasis' Noel Gallagher over this Kanye West producing first track off of Blueprint 3. That bloke from Oasis said I can’t play guitar/Somebody should've told him I’m a f*cking Roc star/Today is gonna be the day I'm gonna throw it back to you.

Noel for his part recently said: I wasn’t saying I was better than Jay-Z as a person or rock was greater than hip-hop as a thing or whatever it is.“I said what I said, and it was wrong, or it was taken wrong, and now all this. For my own part I can sit here and say I never dissed that guy. I never would. But there’s no point in going on about it, because you end up sounding like Heather Mills: ‘I said this! I meant that!’ I’ll have a beer with him one day and it’ll all be fine. (Source: XXL) Below the video of Kanye and Jigga debuting the track live at MSG.


Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS