Friday, November 30, 2007

NEWS: Ghostface Hates 8 Diagrams

Ghostface Killah spoke to Rhapsody and his level of appreciation for the new Wu-Tang Clan album 8 Diagrams came up. "That s**t is wack. I heard RZA was changing some of the beats around the last minute. I didn’t hear that. I don’t know what y’all listening to out there. I never heard it. I’m with Raekwon." Personally I think the problem is that musically speaking RZA is ahead of the rest of the clan and 8 Diagrams will prove to be an excellent album people go back to in a few years and they'll understand. It's not vintage hardbody Wu, but that wasn't the outset. It's an evolved piece of work that I predict will stand the test of time.


Ghost at a recent video shoot by Hesastud. More here

On RZA and being owed money: "I just won my court case from them n*gg*s. The suit been in there for three years. So put that out there. They just lost their f*ck*n’ case. So who don’t owe who money? Let’s get it straight, RZA. That’s all I’m sayin’, baby. It was a loss, they lost. L-O-S-T. That’s really it. [...] I don’t see RZA, man. That n*gg*’s real sneaky. I love him, though. Ain’t no bad blood. Ain’t nobody doing no bad to him. It’s just that you can’t get money with a n*gg*." More here.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS