Friday, November 30, 2007

NEWS: Ghostface Hates 8 Diagrams

Ghostface Killah spoke to Rhapsody and his level of appreciation for the new Wu-Tang Clan album 8 Diagrams came up. "That s**t is wack. I heard RZA was changing some of the beats around the last minute. I didn’t hear that. I don’t know what y’all listening to out there. I never heard it. I’m with Raekwon." Personally I think the problem is that musically speaking RZA is ahead of the rest of the clan and 8 Diagrams will prove to be an excellent album people go back to in a few years and they'll understand. It's not vintage hardbody Wu, but that wasn't the outset. It's an evolved piece of work that I predict will stand the test of time.


Ghost at a recent video shoot by Hesastud. More here

On RZA and being owed money: "I just won my court case from them n*gg*s. The suit been in there for three years. So put that out there. They just lost their f*ck*n’ case. So who don’t owe who money? Let’s get it straight, RZA. That’s all I’m sayin’, baby. It was a loss, they lost. L-O-S-T. That’s really it. [...] I don’t see RZA, man. That n*gg*’s real sneaky. I love him, though. Ain’t no bad blood. Ain’t nobody doing no bad to him. It’s just that you can’t get money with a n*gg*." More here.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

00:34  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS