Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LISTEN: Ice Cube + Chuck D + M.O.P.

DOWNLOAD Ice Cube - Endangered Species Remix ft Chuck D (MP3)
DOWNLOAD M.O.P. - Stick To Ya Gunz (MP3)


Since this is a Hip Hop NEWS blog I generally stay away from old stuff, but I felt really odd and soiled after that last post. So I'm doing the blogging equivalent of washing out my mouth after cursing. Here's two of the hardest songs I could think of off the top of my head. The Ice Cube/Chuck D. track is off of the oft forgotten, but excellent Kill At Will EP. The M.O.P. track is of course produced by DJ Premier.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what up this is one of the cleanest hip hop blogs out there. I'm really diggin all the info and mp3's you put out there.

I was just curious, for my own personal blog on blogspot, how do you put an image in the background, meaning to the right and left of the the main information strip down the middle

I don't really know much about how to do this stuff so any direction would be helpful

13:51  
Blogger Wesley Verhoeve said...

it's something you'd do in your template, you can find it in the blogspot help somewhere. it's pretty easy from what i remember

14:08  
Blogger Moe Greene said...

M.O.P. - Make Em Clap (DIRTY/NO DJ/CDQ)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5235864f7b0618/

19:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS