Monday, September 17, 2007

LISTEN: 50 Cent - I Get Money Remix ft Jay-Z & Diddy

DOWNLOAD 50 Cent - I Get Money Remix ft Jay-Z & Diddy (Radio Rip) (MP3)
DOWNLOAD 50 Cent - I Get Money (Forbes 1,2,3) Billion Dollar Remix ft Jay-Z & Diddy (MP3) *CD Quality*


The awaited 'I Get Money' Billionaire remix featuring Jay-Z and Diddy. I wonder who ghost-wrote Diddy's verse. Very entertaining. Not Jay-Z's best verse, but he gets nice little subliminal jabs in directed at LL Cool J. Unfortunately it gets cut off early. Recorded from Funkmaster Flex's show tonight. 50 Cent wins a little today.

UPDATE Eksay has the full Jay-Z verse.
UPDATE 2 Get the CD quality Forbes Billion Dollar Remix here.
UPDATE 3 I got my hands on a higher level CD quality and uploaded it here and on top of this post.

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS