Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Bower Birds, A New Favorite

DOWNLOAD Bowerbirds - In Our Talons (MP3)
DOWNLOAD Bowerbirds - Dark Horse (MP3)


Guys, are you sure Mr. Beaver is ok with us staying at his place?


I understand I am doing the most bloggy thing ever: overenthusiastically announcing my love for a band, based on only two songs and a live video before I even hear the album. But by golly I really love these two songs and this one live video. Even the slight guitar mistake or two in Dark Horse!

Once I get the album, and perhaps see them play (dates below), I will be able to better formulate my thoughts on The Bowerbirds.

NYC Tour Dates w/The Mountain Goats
10-01 New York, NY - The Bowery Ballroom
10-02 Brooklyn, NY - Studio B

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

SDSU's SPONSORS