Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Finding 'Finding Forever' So-So So Far

DOWNLOAD Common - The People (MP3) Via Weiss

Common's new Finding Forever is an interesting album. It's getting really mixed reviews from really great to worst album of his career. Personally I'm really into certain tracks, but I'm afraid it'll become the new Be (his previous album) in which I'm really enjoying it right now, but two weeks in I'll stop listening to it completely. Very odd phenomenon.

Anyone have a strong opinion on it yet? In case you haven't heard it yet stream the whole album and get a little preview download above with 'The People', my favorite track off the album.

Check out a freestyle he did for AOL Music below.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS