Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just Jack, No Mannequin

EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOAD Just Jack - No Time (MP3)
DOWNLOAD Cause - More Than Music (MP3)
DOWNLOAD Cause - Click Clack (MP3)


Just Jack

Hmmm the dilemma. Two great shows to attend on Tuesday. If it weren't for the fact that Cross-Pollination runs on every Tuesday at Pianos from 8-10pm (and I co-organize this with with my business partner Jay. And on top of that it weren't for the fact that I'm even more excited than usual for this particular Cross-Pollination, since it features the genre-spanning match up of my current favorite new rapper, Cause, and crazy electro-singer/songwriter Elijah B Torn.

Well then, if it weren't for all of that, then I'd just go to Hiro Ballroom for Just Jack's US debut show (free entrance by dropping a line to rsvp@giantstep.net). Doors are at 8pm, Chicken George opens at 9pm from what I understand, so my solution: first I go to Cross-Pollination and see genres destroyed, then I go to see Just Jack melt them back together again. I'm really digging the song above right now, but check his myspace for a few more songs that sound completely different.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Adi said...

Find Internet Marketing resource hare Online Marketing Strategy | Internet Marketing Tools | Online Marketing Campaign | Online Marketing Business | Online Marketing System | Online Business | Online Home Business | Online Business Tips | Internet Marketing Online

02:29  
Blogger Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa pages. Thank you So much.
Oes Tsetnoc | Semangat Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa

20:36  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS