Monday, March 24, 2008

LISTEN: Little Vic - The Exorcist (Prod. by DJ Premier)

DOWNLOAD Little Vic - The Exorcist (Prod. by DJ Premier) (MP3)

I came across Little Vic's new album Each Dawn I Die in the stack of last week's mail here at the SDSU headquarters and initially I put it to the side because the artwork was...not so great and the MC's name is...somewhat played out. Then this morning I noticed the sticker noted it included a DJ Premier track and I had to pop it in right away. And guess what? The album in its entirety is a pretty dope tribute to that 90's rap we all grew up to love. Buckwild contributes a track as well, Kool G Rap guests on a track and all the newbies that produced the rest of the album did well. Vic himself spits dope lines like he means it and is running out of time. Recommended. Don't judge this book by its cover and pick it up April 18th.

Labels: , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

4 Comments:

Blogger bankhead said...

I came across The Exorcist 12" last year and it was real dope. didn't even know Little Vic back then. DJ Premier always has some tracks out in the stores that a lot of people don't know about

18:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to hear snippets of the album as well.. I also got to see Little Vic perfom last week - he was AMAZING!! Any real hip-hop fan has got to respect the talent Little Vic possess'..Here it says the album comes out April 18 - but on myspace it says April 8, I believe the release is in fact April 8. I am def picking this one up!

16:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got to hear snippets of the album as well.. I also got to see Little Vic perfom last week - he was AMAZING!! Any real hip-hop fan has got to respect the talent Little Vic possess'..Here it says the album comes out April 18 - but on myspace it says April 8, I believe the release is in fact April 8. I am def picking this one up!

16:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just picked up EDID at fatbeats.. I never heard of Little Vic before thought I would give it a try from all the reviews I saw- beats, lyrics, the entire package... BRILLANT!!!! THIS IS HIP=HOP.
everyone wake the f*ck up!

00:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS