Monday, January 07, 2008

VIDEO: Bake Up Boyz - Now I Can Do That ft. Jim Jones

Jim Jones teamed up with some other folks that sound like they're from the south but aren't. Below is the video for the Bake Up Boys lead single off of Fresh Out Da Kitchen. Not that I think Jim's output is usually incredible to begin with, but I really don't know about this one.

Update: Per insightful commenter Moe I am now aware of the fact that this is a 6 month old track. Guess there's a reason I missed it the first time around.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

5 Comments:

Blogger Moe Greene said...

These niggas are MC Breed's group and this song has been out since early last year. The video has been floating around for about 6 months. Just lettin you know my dude.

15:36  
Blogger Wesley Verhoeve said...

haha and i do appreciate that. well i guess there's a reason i missed it the first time around haha. thanks for correcting me there.

15:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FRESH!

14:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dat shyt is cool, baaalin

15:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moe greene u a hater!! yall keep doing yall thang

23:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS