Monday, December 10, 2007

NEWS: Big Boi Releasing Single On New Years

Big Boi may be releasing the very first single of 2008. He spoke to Vibe Magazine.


V: What's the status of the Big Boi solo album, Sir Luscious Left Foot?
BIG BOI: It's coming along great, man. I'm going to put 12 songs on there, I'm finished with like nine right now. Production is by Organized Noize. Speakerboxx was my first solo album, so just imagine what this is going to sound like. I'm very excited about it, and we just putting it together right now. I plan on releasing a single on December 31 at midnight going into the New Year, cause I want all the stuff to be '08, everything to be brand new. It's going to be a lot of surprises. We just really trying to bring that [good] music back.

On collaborating with Andre 3000:

V: Will you and Andre 3000 package your solo albums together this time?
BIG BOI: No, not this time. This time we're going to go for what we know. We're going to give it to [fans] separate. I'm going to do mine, Dre's going to do his, then we're going to put the Outkast record out after that. (Via DailySwarm)

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS