Friday, October 12, 2007

NEWS: Ras Kass Released From Capitol Records

DOWNLOAD Ras Kass - TV Guide (MP3)

Hip Hop lovers rejoice! Mere days after Joe Budden was set free by Def Jam, Ras Kass announces he has been released from Capitol Records after 9 years of lockdown! Above is a track off of the shelved and never-released Van Gogh album Ras recorded for Capitol.


"I am just relieved and thankful to my management team, all the magazines that showed me love since this started and everyone that showed their support for me over these past few years. Now I am anxious to finally be able to pursue my passion, spread my wings and remind the world why Ras Kass is one of the greatest MCs of all time, dead or alive!" Ras Kass said in a statement. More on his MySpace page.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its about time... congrats

16:04  
Blogger JH said...

Best news of the day. Aside from winning the Method Man DVD.

21:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS