Wednesday, October 03, 2007

NEWS: Beanie Sigel Wants To Play Biggie

Maybe that's why he's been gaining some weight?


Beanie Sigel auditioned for the part of The Notorious B.I.G. in the upcoming biopic and says he is the best man for the job. He seems to e heavily campaigning for the part.

"Yeah," Beanie smiled, while sitting in the Def Jam offices on Tuesday, describing what inspired him to go out for the part. "The fact that I'm a huge Big fan from the gate is why I did it.

"Then taking myself outside of myself and looking back, who else better to play that role, man?" he added. "That's not me being biased or tooting my own horn. I'm not comparing myself to Biggie career-wise or lyrically, but to pull that off, and have people believing that, I don't think nobody else could play that role better than I could. I know how much passion I'd put into it. I know how far I would go. I would treat that like Jamie [Foxx] did 'Ray.' You know how they say in Hollywood; 'Don't call us, we'll call you.' We'll see. But if I was to get it, I'd love it."
Full article here.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS