Saturday, September 29, 2007

LISTEN: Hell Rell - The Hardest Out Remix ft. Lil' Fame & Styles P

DOWNLOAD Hell Rell - The Hardest Out Remix ft. Lil' Fame & Styles P (MP3)


Lil' Fame on the right

In a surprising move Hell Rell got Styles P to join him on the remix for 'Hardest Out', the title they previously bickered over. They're both obliterated by M.O.P.'s very own Lil' Fame who spits I'm one of the hardest artist regardless/Of who you crew or squad is/Or who you think is the hardest.

He also address the various labels M.O.P. has been signed to and even speaks some truth on the Rocafella and G-Unit situations. First it was Select/ Relativity next / I'm from the era where record labels were selling cassettes/ Then after that was Loud Records/ Columbia next but them n*ggaz didn't know how to market the Brownsville vets/ Then the Rocafella mishap/ Pardon me Dame/ I'm with the baddest bitch in the hood/ Pardon my chain / And my situation today is looking kinda ugly/ But no matter how it go down/ The streets they'll love me. Ouch. 50 Cent loses.

Labels: , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS