Wednesday, July 02, 2008

NEWS: Young Jeezy 'Not Feeling McCain'

In a shock confession Young Jeezy speaks on the conversation he had with John McCain and why it motivated him to endorse Barack Obama instead.

He thinks McCain is the wrong person to be the country's cleanup man, especially since he had a chance to talk to the senator after a taping of "Saturday Night Live," during which Jeezy performed with Usher. "I told him the 'hood was f---ed up, and he was like, 'How you doing?' " Mr. 17.5 recalled. "Real talk."

They know entertainers, so they shake your hand [and say], 'I'm your friend.' But my mama is about to have surgery that I gotta pay for out of my pocket because she can't get insurance. I don't really feel McCain. It ain't just because Barack is black; he can make change. Just like Bush equals recession, Barack equals progression. I really feel that, all bullsh-- aside. He's gotta come in and keep it right.


About Obama:
" 'I know it's a problem, but how can we work it out?' " Young said of what he perceives Obama's philosophy to be. "Barack, he has a lot of things going for him. He's ahead of his time. Given the right chance, he'll make some type of change. We'll feel it. I really feel that. John McCain is cool, but he looks like a fraud to me."


Via MTV

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeezy is the man and is starting to speak like one.

18:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS