Wednesday, March 05, 2008

CONTEST: Win Tickets To Atlanta's A3C Festival

Shout out to the readers from Atlanta! I wish I could attend this dope Hip Hop festival down there with a crazy full bill, but I can't. So I'm giving away 3 pairs of tickets to your lucky selfs that give you full access. Now, I'm not going to spill the beans just yet, but a little birdy told me some pretty legendary names MAY be added to the bill in the next week or so. We shall see. Pretty dope as is already though. For more info on the festival go here.

WHAT TO DO TO WIN Write me at wes[AT]liberatedmatter[DOT]com (subject line: A3C FESTIVAL CONTEST) and tell me your mailing address. Tell me what you're favorite underground/unsigned or lesser known MC is AND which your favorite artist on the A3C bill is. NOTE: Only people in the continental US are eligible. Sorry international readers.

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wes - you already know u need to hook me up w/ these tickets ;)

14:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS