Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NEWS: DMX Signs To Bodog Entertainment

In a nice sign of Music Industry 2.0 (though that term sucks) DMX has signed with the music division of online gaming and entertainment powerhouse Bodog. He will release his upcoming album Walk With Me Now and You’ll Fly With Me Later in the second half of 2008.


“I’m thankful for the fact that Bodog believes in me, that we share the same vision and the fact that they see in me the same thing I see. I’ll show you [Bodog Music] how it’s supposed to be done, and we’ll get to where we’re supposed to be. You got a dog for life.” Bodog made headlines earlier this year when they inked a deal with the Wu-Tang Clan for the European distribution of their latest project, 8 Diagrams. (XXL)

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS