Wednesday, November 07, 2007

NEWS: Nas Tries To Explain 'Greatest Hits'

Nas tries to explain why 'Less Than an Hour' made his upcoming Greatest Hits album. Actually he explains the thoughts behind each song included.


On 'Surviving the Times':

"Actually, I had it done a good while ago. I forgot I had the record. It was just perfect to go with the Greatest Hits. It just came from a conversation. I needed people around to remind me of certain things that happened, so I got a lot of information from somebody that was hanging around while I was in the studio. It's crazy, because when I talk about people from a whole other rap era, I don't know if people understand how much that meant to me, just coming up around legends like Kool G Rap and Eric B and Large Professor and people like Akinyele who was around in the early stages that I met through Large Professor from a rap group named Main Source that most cats today never even heard of." To read the full article go here.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS