Tuesday, September 25, 2007

LISTEN: Jay Eletronica - Dimethyltriptamine (Prod. By J Dilla)

DOWNLOAD Jay Eletronica - Dimethyltriptamine (Prod. By J Dilla) (MP3)


CDR has a Jay Electronica interview up. An excerpt below.

Jay Electronica: I’m an emcee at heart, so I’m always gonna write in a way that I feel is superior to any emcee. That’s just the nature of a true rapper. However as I have grown, I understand that it is also a medium of communication to people on a large scale and that comes with responsibility. So I keep that in mind when i create as well.
CDR:Do you ever get bored with the braggadocio nature of MCing?
Jay Electronica: Never. It’s the core of b boy/girl.
Full interview here.

Labels: ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the link, i appreciate it. also, the guy in your pic isn't Jay btw.

13:18  
Blogger Wesley Verhoeve said...

oops! pic fixed! confusing myspace pic section lolthanks andres!

14:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SDSU's SPONSORS